To operate a truck either towing or with a bed mounted pressure washing unit. Duties are to remove dirt, debris, and staining from vehicles. Additional responsibility's are to clean windows and detail the inside of the vehicles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Responsible to drive a truck and trailer following a pre-established schedule servicing multiple locations per day. Operate a heated pressure washer safely and effectively. Be able to move briskly and work efficiently. Be able to monitor the operational status of the unit to identify any abnormal sounds, vibrations, and performance. Perform minor maintenance such as checking of oil, and other fluid levels. Use degreasers, soaps and detergents as label recommends when requested by supervision. Be able to efficiently operate a squeegee and extension to wash large fleet trucks and equipment. Maintain established schedule as requested and provide feedback to improve schedule efficiency.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Creativity and flexibility -- The ability to make field decisions when situations or circumstances change.
• Communication -- Willingness effective communicate challenges or opportunities to assigned supervisor as is needed.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience: Two to four years related experience in route driving or equipment operation. Other Requirements: Ability to pass drug test and background check. Ability to read, write, and speak English. Must have a valid Iowa driver's license and clean MVR. You must be able to start early in the morning, typically around 3-6 a.m